From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jmmckee
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:01 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Network task

The intent was to use a fairly safe command to communicate a request to
a server. In this case, the net time command only requests the time
from the target >server. It only effects the requesting system clock if
the /SET parameter is used.

What I ultimately want to do is to stop and start a specific service on
a specific server. Perhaps that doesn' work, as I don't see a parameter
for the computer >name.

John McKee