Your security levels are not consistant accross partitions..........

Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve

________________________________
From: Tom Hightower <tomh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, June 6, 2011 10:24:38 AM
Subject: What is message MCH6801 telling me?

One of our power-users was logged in this morning doing some new-machine
testing for me.  Checking thru her joblog I saw the following:

(10:08:40) CPC3202 Member BLDTABLER renamed to member BLDTABLERZ.
(10:08:45) MCH6801 Object domain or storage protection error for offset  in
object QDBCMPOP.

Message ID . . . . . . :  MCH6801

Date sent  . . . . . . :  06/06/11      Time sent  . . . . . . :  10:08:45

Message . . . . :  Object domain or storage protection error for offset  in

  object QDBCMPOP.

Cause . . . . . :  A program tried to use a blocked instruction, access a

  system domain object, or make invalid use of a protected page. The
violation
  type is 1. The violation type indicates the type of error:

    1-Object domain violation.

She never did see that message, but it is in her joblog. As far as I can
tell, she was just renaming a member in the file (via PDM).  Is there
something I need to reload/fix?

Tom