That's what I love about SQL - so simple and so intuitive <evil grin>

Jon Paris
Partner400.com

Need the best in SQL education? Check out www.DB2foriDirections.com

On Jun 3, 2011, at 2:42 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just for grins (sanity optional!), I created a table (codefile) with
two
fields: category and code.

The following query should identify category "pairs" that contain the
same
set of codes.