Gary Thompson wrote:

I might be confused, but, -IF- CDATE is the zoned decimal,
then the error would be expected because a DATE type is not comparable to the NUMERIC type

CDATE is zoned in the underlying PF, but converted to date in the VIEW.

And the conversion appears to work, because when I changed the WHERE clause to use 2-digit years, it worked fine.

--
JHHL

This thread ...