Tried to look at/change the configuration by right clicking on "iSeries
Netserver" in Network..Servers..TCP/IP panel. But it returns an error: "A
minimum of *IOSYSCFG authority is needed". Which is odd since I have that
authority (plus *AllObj) in my user profile.

It is, perhaps, worth mentioning that the user id on my PC is *not* the same
as my System i user id. But under Connection in the Environment it says to
use my System i user id. And I remember signing on when I first brought up
iNav. Also (in another thread) I had issues using most of iNav when I
installed 7.1 on my PC to access a V5R1 system. Yesterday I installed a
backlevel version of client access (5.4). Still got issues with some items,
though most seem to work now. I think I have a 5.3 version of C/A at home.
I may install it Thursday (off tomorrow) and see if that helps.

Is there a green screen command that can be used to configure Netserver? I
looked through the CFGTCP menu and didn't see anything that looked relevant.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others."
-Samuel Johnson
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN