On 5/13/2011 1:26 PM, franz400 wrote:
V6R1 Display Object Description cmd
DSPOBJD OBJ(*LIBL/QCLSRC) OBJTYPE(*FILE)
returning only the 1st library found, not all in *libl.
Same if display or outfile, and same for *usrlibl.
Not my profile - wrkobj *libl/QCLSRC *file works fine.
Changing *libl to *allusr or *all in DSPOBJD works fine.
I see mult ptfs for DSPOBJD, but not this described problem.
Trying to get our OPS to open a ticket w/IBM (and get newer cume).
Has anyone else seen this?

At a command line press Enter after typing the following command string, and then press F1=Help when the command is prompted:

DSPOBJD ??OBJ('F1=Help with cursor here')

Page down to the "Qualifier 2: Library" help text, and verify that the help text being presented for the OBJ() parameter of DSPOBJD, matches the indented text just below; matching text would confirm that the DSPOBJD is functioning as expected [emphasis mine]:

Qualifier 2: Library

*LIBL
All libraries in the library list for the current thread are
searched until the _FIRST MATCH_ is found.

FWiW I have had code dependent on that effect [since S/38], one row output to an output file, and the code has never had any problem with more than one object being found and recorded in the OutFile.

Regards, Chuck