-----Mensagem original-----
De: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Em nome de jmmckee
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011 13:09
Para: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Assunto: Re: RES: Email oddity

I >thought< I had it fixed.

I used INav and looked at TCP/IP Configuration -> Properties.

Original value for host was the serial number (Sxxxxxxx). And domain looked
OK for internal. However, I could not ping the machine. The computer does
have an entry in the DNS s3rver, so I changed the host and domain name to
what I was told by the network folks. That name can be pinged.

Just tried SNDEMAIL to Cox, again. I was told it did not make it.

I am referring to a line in the header which used to say:

I'll need to try it again to my email account to see if that changed.