I am getting an SQL precompile failure when I compile the following
code. Can someone please advise me how I should revise the code to
correct the issue.

C/EXEC SQL

C+ DECLARE INPUT CURSOR FOR

C+ SELECT

C+ PNUM60, PDES35, PTYP35, STRC60, SPHY60, SCSU60,

C+ (SPHY60 * SCSU60) AS VALUE, USTP60, USTY60

C+ FROM INP60, INP20 LEFT OUTER JOIN INP35 ON

C+ CONO60 = CONO35 AND PNUM60 = PNUM35

C+ WHERE CONO60 = :CONO AND SPHY60 != 0

C+ AND CONO60 = CONO20 AND STRC60 = STRC20 AND INSV20 =

C+ ORDER BY PNUM60, STRC60

C+ FOR FETCH ONLY

C/END-EXEC

Thanks,