We have been testing a potential new feature - sending email notices to physicians. We are using SNDEMAIL. We are on v5r4, seriously behind on PTFs.

I just happed to look at the problem log. Found one entry. SRC B900FDC5. Problem message id is CPI93B0. I don't see anything I understand. Maybe this is unrelated to email, but QTMSFWD made me think it was.

What is this?

John McKee