From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sam_L
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 3:07 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: InfoPrint, IPDS and 64 Bit Drivers

Yea...

I talked a bit more with them today. I guess the AS/400 connects
directly to the 1572, so IPDS from Windows is not an issue.

But apparently they are still having trouble finding a 64 bit driver for
the Windows print server.

It has to be able to push out a 32 bit driver to older PCs and a 64 bit
driver to those who are currently blessed with new hardware. (And those
of us who might be some day.)

Sam