*RESOLVED*

I did the steps I detail below. That was 7 hours ago and there have been no
issues whatsoever.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I opened a PMR with IBM. They think I will be fine if I issue the
CHGSRVPGM command as I specified. So I'm going to:

1) Save a copy of every service program into another library
2) Run that CHGSRVPGM command against all service programs in the
production library
3) Hold my breath

I will do this first thing in the morning when thing are slow.