Situation: I have a UDF that, because it's using unqualified filenames on SELECTs, can get confused about where to go for its data, if the library list is the list bit funky.

But the target library is not known at creation time.

I'd like to pass the library as a parameter. But is there a way to qualify the filename on a SELECT, using a variable (in this case, a parameter) as the library name?

--
JHHL

This thread ...