Hi Folks, these few questions from the read me doc;

Did anyone have any issues regarding outfiles and LVLCHK(*YES) for IBM supplied outfiles? There doesn't seem to be an easy way to report which files have LVLCHK(*YES) specified.

We do daily reporting on QAUDJRN for about 20 entry types, did anyone have any issues with journal reporting after the upgrade?

The same with customized/modified IBM commands, did anyone have any issues with them after the upgrade?

Thanks, Frank