We are getting ready to move down the road a few miles, to the next
city. Anyhow I was thinking of changing to IP V6 at that time. We are
purchasing new routers and switches for the move. They should all
handle IP V6. Our iSeries are at V5R4 and V6R1. Our windows domain is
2003 with a couple of 2000 servers and a couple of 2008 servers.

My question is this, Does the internet support IP V6 yet? Can our
customer still get to us if we start using IP V6 addresses? Or does our
firewall have to NAT IP V4 to V6?

Is it worth it? Oh and our in house programs will not support the V6
addressing at this time.

This thread ...