Charles, if you display the journal what do the codes look like, are they
all the same or are there many different types.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Thanks for trying Chuck!

The only thing I found was the same question asked a couple of years
on the MQ fourm...but it wasn't answered.

I've asked it again.

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of info....though I suppose one could
consider the journal types used by MQ an internal implimentation
detail subject to change....or something to that effect....

Charles