From: DrFranken midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:16:55 -0500
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Xerox 5135

The PTF problem might bite you in the *** but the Xerox printers work
just fine on i. I have configured them on multiple systems (including
V5R4). The command below should get you a workable setup. Note that
almost ALL of the current Xerox printers appear to configure just about
exactly the same on IBM i, actually kinda nice.

*NOTE* you may have to create a workstation customization object to
change the drawer selections because XEROX seems to use different
numbers than you might expect. To do that use RTVWSCST *HP5SI and then
swap around the commands in the section :DWRSLT until they work as you
want.

CRTDEVPRT DEVD(xerox)
DEVCLS(*LAN)
TYPE(3812)