I do a WRKLICINF and use 5=Display detail on:
License
Product Term Feature
1BPCS83 V8 8303
and I see:
Compliance type . . . . . . : *KEYED
Usage type . . . . . . . . : *REGISTERED
I use 10=Reset peak usage and now I see
Peak Usage Information:
Peak usage . . . . . . . : .00
Last peak . . . . . . . . : 03/23/11 11:29:29
But if I use 8=Work with license users I see as one of the users:
License Number ------Request------
User Uses Date Time User
KIMG 1.00 02/03/09 12:49:19 KIMG

WRKUSRPRF KIMG
(Cannot find object to match specified name.)

How do I reset her out of that?

i 7.1
WRKPTFGRP *LATEST
Group Level