Craig Pelkie wrote:
Would that be STRHOSTSVR?

*DATABASE

Probably also *CENTRAL, *SIGNON, might be easiest to just use *ALL

Thanks. STRHOSTSVR *DATABASE produces this joblog:

3 > STRHOSTSVR SERVER(*DATABASE)
Host server daemon jobs unable to communicate using IPX.
Start Prestart Jobs command is not allowed now.
Start Prestart Jobs command is not allowed now.
Start Prestart Jobs command is not allowed now.
Routing entry sequence number 600 already exists.
Compare value conflicts with routing entry 600.
Host server daemon job already active.

The first "Start Prestart . . . " message produces this:
Cause . . . . . : The Start Prestart Jobs (STRPJ) command is not valid at
this time for reason 1. See reason 1 shown below:
1 - The prestart jobs for program QZDASOINIT in library QIWS in subsystem
QSERVER are already active.

We currently have these port restrictions in place:
--Port Range--- User
Opt Lower Upper Protocol Profile
*ONLY
137 *ONLY *TCP QUSER