From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry C. Adams
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:25 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: i 7.1 order received

Someone with whom I used to work suggested gluing two (preferably unused)
CDs together (shiny side out). String 2-4 of these sets together (you have
to drill holes in them) and putting them out to shoo away birds. Apparently
the light reflecting off of the spinning disks scares the birds away. Tried
it and it seemed to work, but they do come apart if you don't build them
tightly.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
What could be better than a Fourth of July doubleheader in Kansas City?
Anything up to and including a kick in the ass. -Jim Bouton
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN