I'm starting to see more and more clients that want all traffic on the
network encrypted between the system and the user requesting it. Just
because I'm an employee and authorized 'some' access to 'some' data, doesn't
mean I should be able to access someone elses data while it is on the
network.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Bruce Hoffman <