I've just always gotten one from TrippLite, but there are dozens available.

The IBM one is best of breed and most reliable. On my production box, I don't want anything else but for development, not needed.

At iDevCloud I don't think we have the monitor attached. The keyboard/mouse and sitting in the rack just to keep the HMC from complaining it does not have them. We get at the thing via browser and telnet. The only time you really need the monitor/mouse/keyboard is during HMC maintenance, upgrades and such.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC