Hello Roger,

We have a product for Windows that can burst PDF files. It's called the PDF Splitter and does what you need in terms of bursting. You designate zones on a page and we can extract key information that can be used to assign email addresses or other pertinent information for distribution.

We could certainly take input from the iSeries IFS as PDF, burst the documents and send back to the iSeries for distribution with ESend or using our DeliverNow automated document distribution product.

Feel free to contact me or our sales team to discuss the PDF Splitter product.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801