These are homegrown menus, not part of a product.
The default curlib & prdlib are *nochg so the job is not changed.
I am assuming menus have worked this way forever (since '88 on as400?)
that the executing menu stays the same even if the library list changes
and the library the menu exists in is removed from libl.
Jim

---- Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jim

In all likelihood, the menu has a product library - this puts its
library above the current library - it'll always be there. This is just
like commands can have.

You have to CHGMNUA or some such command to modify this - you should
probably do this carefully - or dupe the menu and change the duplicate.

HTH
Vern