From: PaulMmn PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 09:05:12 -0600
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OVRPRTF question

If the original program was compiled with "QPRINT" (or other
'default-type' printer) as the print file you may not want to change
the print file-- who knows what other programs might be affected!

You'd be better off using OVRPRTF and specifying "page rotate" = 0 (zero).

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx