Uffda! [pun much appreciated]

You're right, Chuck - when someone says query, I don't think queries from query definitions - I think of query management or embedded SQL. Hence, my reply. Now I thought there was an addition to DSPPGMREF to display the files named in embedded SQL - might be all wrong there and haven't researched it.

Vern