Mark and Bryan,

Thanks for responding. Answers to your suggestions below:

message: 3
date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:26:29 -0500
from: "Mark S. Waterbury" <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: REXX and CGI/web/html on the iSerie

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=rexx+cgi+scripts

While a cute way to ultimately go to Google, I've already done that and
haven't found the detail I'm looking for in any of the responses to that
query, as yet. I've even sent a note to the Stanford Lab that created
one of the "hits" and have not received any response yet. Further, it
seems as though they want you to have your code linked to their site for
use of some of their REXX "procedures", whereas I'd like to have everything
contained on the server site I'm working on. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Dave

date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:36:07 +0000
from: bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: REXX and CGI/web/html on the iSerie

Archives to the rescue...

search "rexx cgi"

I don't recall nor have access to the http config file, but it can be done.

Boy that was a blast from the past.....

bryan

Bryan,

I found your response in the archives but there was little detail; only a response
to someone about STDIN and STDOUT. I need more detail as to how its all set up
on the HTTP server, how the REXX/HTML/CGI code should look, etc; kinda like what one
would see in a Redbook or example code from where someone has already done
somewhat what I'm doing. Do you have the detail of what you did? Any other
suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave