From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neill Harper
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:00 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Invalid Host Code-Page with Windows 7

We had problems like this on XP.

Client access is not a Unicode enabled app. So it uses the non Unicode
language system setting to map code points to glyphs.

The below might help. You need to set your Language for non Unicode
programs to something more appropriate, but be warned this will affect
all of the non Unicode programs that the workstation user uses.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-the-system-locale