To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:36 PM
Subject: RE: fix central download issues

Jim,

The default is *SAVF, unless you change it to *IMAGE.

Pete

--
Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions

Add iTech Solutions on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126431824120
Add iTech Solutions on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2206093

iTech Solutions because IBM i (AS/400s) didn't come with System
Administrators