From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David FOXWELL
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: CRTSRVPGM

Hi,
On the commande CRTSRVPGM our default settings are EXPORT(*SRCFILE). I know that using a *SRCFILE will enable me to restrict the use of certain subprocedures, but why wouldn't I just make the subprocedures non exportable in the module, ie leave off the EXPORT keyword? Is the idea so that more than one service program can be made from the same module?