From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 2:18 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Problem with GUI Debugger

Chris

No details came along with your post - can you expand on your question?
I've used both the GUI debugger that comes with jt400 and the RDP
debugger

Vern

On 12/10/2010 11:31 AM, Chris Adair wrote:

I was reading the thread on the GUI Debugger from January 2010. Would
like to reply to posting; or, see if anyone has any resolution.

Chris Adair
Information Technology
National Envelope
3211 Internet Blvd. Ste. 200
Frisco, TX 75034

Tel: 972-731-1100 Fax: 972-731-1161

Committed to quality, value& excellence for over 50 years