Charles, There is a PTF for V5R4.

SI39816 superseded by Si41745.

http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/a18db68aae4a7d81862566ba005d145c/98fb8b73bef067e986257752004cea1d?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,SI39816

Charles Wilt said the following on 11/29/2010 8:51 AM:
Very sweet!

Thanks Birgitta!

Wish they would have posted it back to v5r4 though :(

Charles

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Birgitta Hauser<Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but its not to easy to get it.

BTW there is a brand new UDTF Display_Journal which can be ordered via PTF
that makes it easy to directly access journal data with SQL:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&dc=DB530&dc=DA600&q1=dtaq&uid
=nas3725498ce67111ece86257752004cea2a&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=all

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"