Opened ticket w/IBM & they are analyzing a process monitor log file.
Jim Franz
----- Original Message ----- From: <Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: looking for uninstall iSeries Access 6.1

For v7.1 CA you only need the C++ distributable installed the CA installer
will handle the Windows Installer update for you. (i've only done about
250 in the last month LOL). But it IS faster if you download the
Installer update from M$ and install along with the C++
distributable...saves you a reboot.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden