wonder what the results would be for the jdbc connected user if they ran
cwbping.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Pete Helgren <pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"User Profile issue?"

Thought so, but I double checked and the users are active.

While waiting for a post back, I issued the following commands:

ENDHOSTSVR SERVER(*DATABASE) ENDACTCNN(*DATABASE)

And then STRHOSTSVR *DATABASE

That seemed to take care of the problem although I am still uncertain as
to what caused the issue. On a production machine, you probably wouldn't
want to end the DB connections but in this case, this is a development
machine so bouncing the DB server wasn't a problem.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com