.. must be a joke, you have a database supporting referential integrity constraints and then you are saying "I don't mind where the item comes from belonging to the order". LIBL is great for programs, but not for locating tables or views.

D*B

From: "Neill Harper" <neill.harper@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 12:31 AM
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SQL database object names longer than 10 charactersand mixedcase?> They are all good reasons, but in a strange way they are all the opposite of
why I like *SYS. I originally came from a PC .net background and when I was
first introduced to the iSeries Library list I couldn't believe how much
flexibility it offers.

There is nothing like it out there on the other RDBMS's and is up there in
my eyes with the classpath!!

This is something you lose when you use *SQL.

Anyway each to their own :-)