Ryan Watkins wrote:
If your deployed web service operations don't take any pointers as input/output, don't return any pointers as output, and/or all parameters used are specifically allocated (defined) within your RPG program, then you most likely won't need to make use of any Axis_Delete_* functions located in the C stubs generated by the WSDL2RPG tool. It all depends on how you write your code.

That's just it: the functions all return what RPG at least sees as pointers to C strings. (The actual declared return type is something called "xsdc__string"; this is also the declared type for most of the parameters, which seem to work just like ordinary C strings parameters from RPG.)

And yet no Axis_Delete_ . . . functions were generated in the stub.

And that's what has me scratching my head.

--
JHHL