Scott,

When you view the list of ptfs in a group on the IBM site, it will tell you which are on cumes (and what cume) and which are not.
The far right column, the 0215 is a cume level, the 1000 means it's not on a cume.
PTF DATE APAR LICENSED CUMULATIVE
NUMBER ADDED PROGRAM PACKAGE
MF50442 06/16/10 MA39638 5761999 0215
MF50361 06/07/10 MA39609 5761999 0215
MF50359 06/07/10 MA39609 5761999 0215
MF49396 05/25/10 MA38759 5761999 1000
MF49286 05/25/10 MA39115 5761999 0215
MF49215 05/25/10 MA39036 5761999 0215
MF49213 05/25/10 MA38863 5761999 0215
MF48927 05/25/10 MA38902 5761999 1000
MF48884 05/25/10 MA38831 5761999 1000
MF48847 05/25/10 MA38870 5761999 1000
MF48844 05/25/10 MA38876 5761999 0215

Ibmer's at Common have described (to me) the cume's as the group of ptfs most widely required. They were never intended to be "all" fixes.

Good site for all fixes:
http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/fixes/

Jim Franz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Klement" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>