Other than adding tapes to BRMS, no, I think you have it covered.

Since you are indicating this is a DR box rather than a production system, there are quite a few more issues to deal with, but they are not BRMS related. You need to be sure the replication software is doing what you expect, and how to manage the replication during the back up. Also, I am guessing that changes to the production BRMS are not mirrored to the DR box, so be sure to keep them in sync.

Lastly. You need to put up the network feature. There is little reason not to spend all that money on replication software and not buy the network feature so both systems are aware of each others tapes etc.

If you read the manuals you will be in much better shape in the long run.

Have fun

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC