Good thinking that, Bryan - it's an old LinkSys that likes to pretend it's a 3197, and the configuration screen says it's on port 0. Unfortunately, it's still upper-right cursor braindead. I'm going to try jiggling the cables tonight if I get a moment (the machine is tucked in a corner where I can't get at the back panel without a little forethought).

If that doesn't work, I think a check to DrFranken's Laboratory will be the next step.

Joe

If the problem with the console appeared after the power outage, you may want to be sure your terminal is ok.

Assuming it is at least a 3476 try reconfiguring it by powering it off and whil holding the space bar turn it back on.

If you have a customer with twinax maybe you could drag it over and plug it and see if it works.

Just make sure the address is set to 0(zero).

Bryan