Chuck,

I have concentrated on the SQL and I think the immediate issue has bee
corrected...

Basically, besides my own curiosity the only reason I was asking about
the WM weirdness was to see if there was some documented reason I
could use to push for a better WM setup... ie. splitting up our 700+
users into multiple subsystems.

Charles