Back slashes in ftp are usually a bad idea. I use forward slash ( / ) and
let the client figure it out. The designers of FTP were smart enough to
realize that one should not need to know what the target system is in order
to do a successful FTP process.

Dennis Lovelady
Fear less, hope more,
eat less, chew more,
whine less, breathe more,
talk less, say more,
hate less, love more,
and all good things will be yours.
-- Swedish proverb

duh question, but did you put the slashes backwards like dos does it
and
not like Unix, i and the rest of the world does it?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E