Function: noun
Date: 1971

: a plan or method to circumvent a problem (as in computer software)
without eliminating it

Now I could see them saying, we're not going to create a special fix
for it but it will be fixed in a later release...seeing as how the fix
would be to rewrite iNav as 64-bit...

Of course I'm still running WinXP Pro...I think many in the corporate
world are. How much demand for 64bit has IBM really had?

Charles