On 04-Jun-2010 09:46, Rhishabh Srivastava wrote:
Maintenance job is running quite slow from last few days on my
server . When i checked the log where is it getting stuck i found
the following in the log

Message: Report QP1A2SL created with 30 entries.
[Time 03:20]
CPI3212 Info 10 10/06/04 03:20:36.896216 QDBDLTFI QSYS
Message: Dependent file QDBRI37136 in library QRECOVERY deleted.
[Time 07:17]
CPI3212 Info 10 10/06/04 07:17:24.034312 QDBDLTFI QSYS
Message: Dependent file QDBRI37136 in library QRECOVERY deleted.
Message: Data in member QA1AAG reorganized.

command executed:
STRMNTBRM EXPMED(*YES) RMVMEDI(*REUSE) RMVLOGE(*ALL *BEGIN 30)
PRTBKUACT(*NO) PRTRCYRPT(*RCYANL) RGZBRMDB(*YES)

I tried googling the CPI3212 but there is no information available.

To search a message as a /symptom/, prefix the message identifier with the three characters MSG; i.e. search msgCPI3212

Regardless, the "dependent file deleted" messages are merely informational, as a side effect of other activity. I believe the other activity is support for tracking access path rebuilds; i.e. the iNav equivalent of EDTRBDAP. The issue with "slow" is that the CL request to start maintenance includes one or more RGZPFM requests per *YES for /reorganize BRM database/ parameter. Thus searching any performance [kwd PERFM] issues for RGZPFM or RGZBRMDB would probably be better. Probably the answer is to limit how often [perhaps by specifying a threshold] the reorganize request is performed, or purging unnecessary [historical] data from the database.

Regards, Chuck