Pete,

Please be aware that if you are upgrading to Windows 7 IBM i Access V5R4 is
NOT supported. You can run i Access version 7.1 or 6.1 against your V5R4
system. Check this for compatibility issues:

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/windows/supportedos.html

<http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/windows/supportedos.html>
Regards,
Luis Rodriguez