From: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/28/2010 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: Subversion and RPG source change managemen

Just a thought here...

I agree with Mark W. regarding date stamps on each line, and the
usefulness of the source last changed info in the object.

I see a couple of possibilities:
The Change Object Description (QLICOBJD) API can be used to change the
source file name, library and date/time on a compiled object.

Also, remember that a SRC-PF is still a PF. If your SVN client
supports source PF, when the latest version of a source is pulled into
a developers working copy your SVN client could go ahead and call a
utilities that updates the source member date time with the
appropriate date.

HTH,
Charles

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Mark S. Waterbury