Or create a macro that is assigned to the F-key. I do this for printing from
WRKSPLF. I put a 2 next to all of the files I want printed then hit Ctrl-P.
That fills out outq(myoutq) and presses ENTER).

How does one save/export a macro. I should do that so I don't loose it.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info