I have another question about SFTP.
(This is about the earlier project, the SFTP that I have tested and got working.)

Our old FTP programs all save a log of the commands in a source member.
(The commands like "Connecting to remote host," "Transfer starting," etc.)

When I'm doing SFTP using QP2SHELL as follows, does it save a log of the FTP commands anywhere?

All I'm doing now is this:

CHGVAR VAR(&CMD) VALUE('sftp -b +
/home/charlie/sftpcmd.txt +
tsu8v5s6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

CALL PGM(QP2SHELL) PARM('/QOpenSys/usr/bin/-sh' +
'-c' &CMD)

Sftpcmd.txt has

CD inbound/MYRON205_ACH_1
PUT /home/charlie/ACH100305.TXT