Fastest way:
GRTOBJAUT OBJ(MYLIB/*ALL) OBJTYPE(*ALL) USER(NEWUSER) AUT(*CHANGE)
I hear that unsupported versions of the OS did not allow you to do that.
The workaround was to remember "Everything is in the IFS". So this will
work:
CHGAUT OBJ('/qsys.lib/MYLIB.lib/*') USER(NEWUSER) ...

Now, you may run into locks. So, what you should do is
CRTAUTL AUTL(MYLIB)
WRKAUTL MYLIB
2-change. Add all users necessary. (Hint: Pick an existing object in
that library and add all those users at each of their respective levels:
add, change, etc). *public may be *exclude in your shop.

Now do a
CHGAUT OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB') AUTL(MYLIB)
Repeat to get all objects in the library, but add the /*
CHGAUT OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB/*') AUTL(MYLIB)

Now change *PUBLIC to use this autl
CHGAUT OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB') USER(*PUBLIC) DTAAUT(*AUTL)
OBJAUT(*NONE)
CHGAUT OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB/*') USER(*PUBLIC) DTAAUT(*AUTL)
OBJAUT(*NONE)

This way you can add users to the autl and never be concerned about a lock
again. You only need concern yourself with a lock when first adding the
authorization list.