From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 11:56 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: QSTRUP Issue

Jerry,

If the CL program that was blowing up has USRPRF(*OWNER), and the
owner is your profile with *ALLOBJ that should be enough.

However, if the file has *PUBLIC *ALL, as you say, then there's almost
no way for you to be seeing an authority issue.

The only way would be if the file or it's authorization list has an
explicit *EXCLUDE for the user running the program or the user's
group.

So please look at the file and the authorization list (if any)
attached to the file. Are there any *EXCLUDEs?

If not, then my guess is it's a library list issue, the file you think
is being opened...isn't. And the file actually being opened has
*EXCLUDEs or maybe isn't actually a PRTF.