From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 5:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: QSTRUP Issue

Hi Jerry

The QSTRUP Program gets started by an autostart job in subsystem QCTL.
It will run when subsystem QCTL started, that's why it would have had
a different user.

As to your authority issue, no doubt something has changed. Others may
disagree, but my standard approach is to alter my startup program to
use adopted authority and then make to make the owner of the program
QSECOFR, or an equivalent profile. That way I can be confident that I
will not have the startup process disrupted by an authority issue.

Regards
Evan Harris