On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 12:14 -0400, fbocch2595@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Folks, a couple of days ago we had several users using the same usrprf (it's a bad practice but it continues) and now I'm trying to figure out which IP address was using the usrprf. Is there any way to figure that out? This happened a couple of days ago and the joblog doesn't show anything about an IP address. I know that if the user was active I could figure it out via netstat but for users who have signed off is there any way to figure what IP's they were using?
Thanks, Frank

Nobody has responded in an hour, so let me take a stab at it.

The joblog gives you the job name. If these were interactive jobs, the
job name gives you the terminal name. In DSPLOG, look for the terminal
coming online. Perhaps that message gives you the IP address.

Cheers,
Terry.